So we're hanging out tonight to pose for photo for a video project. And starting to drink. It's fun.
My fave quote so far is:
B: "The Librarian 2...in your pants!"
E: "Hopefully our future husbands will own a copy of that movie."
A: "Do I look like the sex tape type to you?"
Somehow we also devolved into singing bad versions of both Hairspray and Les Mis at the same time. :)
If you really want to know, I'll explain, but right now, I've got to take a picture!
My fave quote so far is:
B: "The Librarian 2...in your pants!"
E: "Hopefully our future husbands will own a copy of that movie."
A: "Do I look like the sex tape type to you?"
Somehow we also devolved into singing bad versions of both Hairspray and Les Mis at the same time. :)
If you really want to know, I'll explain, but right now, I've got to take a picture!
Comments
Post a Comment