I truly hate living in Iowa when it comes to sports coverage. Apparently Iowa residents are only Cubs fans. Or White Sox fans. Therefore I only get to watch those games. I made the mistake of getting excited about watching a Brewers game when it was on ESPN. However, ESPN also hates me. Apparently, I'm in the blackout area for nationally televised games. I'm close enough to Wisconsin to be blacked-out but not close enough to actually be able to watch the games. So either way I'm screwed. The only times I get to watch the games are when they play the Cubbies. Ugh.
So I'm hesitantly excited about getting to watch the game. However, lately when I've gotten to see the games at home, they've lost. So I'm torn; do I watch the games because it's my only chance to see them and jinx them, or not watch for the good of the Brewers nation?? Maybe I'll just quit believing in superstitions! :)
So I'm hesitantly excited about getting to watch the game. However, lately when I've gotten to see the games at home, they've lost. So I'm torn; do I watch the games because it's my only chance to see them and jinx them, or not watch for the good of the Brewers nation?? Maybe I'll just quit believing in superstitions! :)
Comments
Post a Comment