So for some odd reason, my internet was out this evening, but is back for now. I'm going to write this quickly!
- pulling out my sewing machine: I was so excited how both bags turned out. I decided that I really needed one after seeing how cute Anne Marie’s was. Thanks for the suggestions about etsy. I’ll think about it, but sounds like too much work ;) Next one on the list is for Lora. I just need to get colors from her. If you want one let me know. I don't mind making them if you don't mind covering the cost of fabric and shipping. :)
- the chance to win Catching Fire: my friend Kelly tweeted about an opportunity to win a copy of the follow up to The Hunger Games. After getting to read Fire early, I would jump at the chance to get my hands on another ARC.
- having a chill Sunday: I did church, yummy coffee, read for a while, hung out w/ my parents, talked to Amy, took some gorgeous photos, and made a really yummy dinner on my new grill pan. A great day!
- people at work: My staff is so much fun. We know how to have fun and enjoy each other at work. And we've got great students that work at (and hang out at) the library during the summer. I've had fun this week talking with them about all sorts of random stuff. Sometimes it makes me feel a little old, but as my friend Justin reminded me this week, I'll always be young at heart. :) I just love the community at work, and like to think I add to that a little!

What have you been up to this week? What do you love? Let me know in comments. It's your turn!
One of my friends just read Hunger Games and loved it. I'll have to pass on the opportunity to get that Catching Fire ARC. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI miss your face and I am excited to see it in person on Friday.
ReplyDelete