I had every intention of writing this blog post last night. I really did. And then the craziness that is the Wisconsin political crisis happened. So clearly I got distracted by that. So without further adieu, things I loved this week.
- the first signs of spring-- The snow is melting. I've worn skirts twice this week. The sun has shown. And some of the side streets are two lanes again. Surely these are all signs that spring will soon be on it's way. Not tomorrow. And not the day after maybe, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. (And yes, you can check back during Snow Storm Blaise and I'll be whining again, but for now I've got a smile on my face. So go with it!)
- listening to Katherines again-- I've listened to this book more than I should probably admit to. I love it. I'll listen to it when I'm stressed out, need to smile, keep my mind busy, or just when it's been too long that I can't quote it all. This week has been a combo of all 4 of those. I don't know what it is about that book that I love. I just do. Which is going to make next month fun and odd in book club, since that's what we're reading. I'll have to find a way to control my love and obsession with this book just a little as to not scare anyone off.
- pigtails-- I've worn pigtails in my hair 4 days this week. Pigtails make me smile. Always have. They don't tend to lend much to my professional credibility, but this week I needed the smiles more.
- coffee-- I had coffee at my 2 favorite coffee places over the weekend, and at least one cup each morning this week. I adore coffee. Yummy.

Comments
Post a Comment