I'm a pretty observant person. I also love to find patterns. This kept me entertained when I worked as a cashier. I would concoct stories about people based on what they bought. I'm always a little paranoid people are doing the same to me now. Sometimes I even concoct stories about myself using the items I buy or borrow. My public library record is usually pretty good fodder for that. Because I work in an academic library, I tend to use the public library in a very particular way. Usually for audio books and graphic novels, something my library doesn't have much of. This usually leads me to feeling like people must think I'm illiterate! Today was a little different. A good mix of stuff:
- Anything Goes soundtrack
- Merlin--BBC show Season 1 Disc 1
- Arrested Development--Season 1 Disc 1
- Audiobook of Memoirs of A Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
- Audiobook of Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith
- Dark Summit by Iris Johansen
Having seen seasons 1 thru 3 (I managed to watch the BBC broadcast version) and its awesome! not to mention the guy playing Prince Arthur is hunky
ReplyDelete