During the second round of BEDA we used to do a weekly roundup of media. I kind of miss that. So today you're going to get a run down of my media in the last week. Get ready for the links and video.
First off, my new musical obsession: Chameleon Circuit's Still Got Legs. Their first album was good. This one is great! The production quality is outstanding. The overall feel of the album and the way it flows is fantastic. As a huge Doctor Who fan I really enjoy the songs that tell me the stories of the episodes again, but in intelligent and not obvious ways. Even if you aren't a Doctor Who fan you should check out the rock album that made the US iTunes Top 40 charts today.
Another song I've enjoyed this week is the Harry Potter/Book of Mormon parody:
As for the television portion of the media. I have fallen in love with Party Animals. Seriously how could I not?? It involves my former dream job of being a political research. It's set in London. Oh and it stars Matt Smith, our dear Doctor who's out on holiday from my tv screen for a while! A clip from the first episode is below:
Basically the whole USA Network lineup is my summer tv obsession. This summer I'm loving White Collar in particular. I love the interplay between the characters. Most of the episodes are not on Hulu yet, but here's a fun clip from one episode that is.
First off, my new musical obsession: Chameleon Circuit's Still Got Legs. Their first album was good. This one is great! The production quality is outstanding. The overall feel of the album and the way it flows is fantastic. As a huge Doctor Who fan I really enjoy the songs that tell me the stories of the episodes again, but in intelligent and not obvious ways. Even if you aren't a Doctor Who fan you should check out the rock album that made the US iTunes Top 40 charts today.
Another song I've enjoyed this week is the Harry Potter/Book of Mormon parody:
As for the television portion of the media. I have fallen in love with Party Animals. Seriously how could I not?? It involves my former dream job of being a political research. It's set in London. Oh and it stars Matt Smith, our dear Doctor who's out on holiday from my tv screen for a while! A clip from the first episode is below:
Basically the whole USA Network lineup is my summer tv obsession. This summer I'm loving White Collar in particular. I love the interplay between the characters. Most of the episodes are not on Hulu yet, but here's a fun clip from one episode that is.
Comments
Post a Comment