I should know by now that blogging when I know I will be away at a conference is a bad plan. I always intent to write something witty and intelligent (like every post on here right?), but inevitably I end up too busy being witty and intelligent in real life to remember or actually follow through online. Sigh. But you've got to dream big right?
The preconference went well! Great attendance and interaction. Not many people brought ideas with them, but a few people told us afterwards how they were going to come better prepared next time. I love that we were doing this again. Pretty stoked to see a brainchild of mine actually come to fruition and succeed!
The preconference went well! Great attendance and interaction. Not many people brought ideas with them, but a few people told us afterwards how they were going to come better prepared next time. I love that we were doing this again. Pretty stoked to see a brainchild of mine actually come to fruition and succeed!
Comments
Post a Comment