Well that's one exciting way to end the season. I wouldn't have minded at all if they clinched a playoff berth like 2 weeks ago instead of making me have to sit through that. It definitely made up for a horrible sports weekend otherwise. I won't even get into that heartbreak. Ugh.
I can't wait for fall to actually get here. Not that I don't appreciate the 80 degree weather, but I like the fall. I like sweatshirt/sweater and jeans weather. I like going to the apple orchard and carving pumpkins and watching the leaves turn colors. Bring it on. :) It's one of the reasons I will never be able to live in the south. I need distinct seasons. You might have to remind me of that once the winter rolls around, but at least 10 months out of the year I appreciate the seasons. (Mostly its January and February that kill me.)
I think I've finally kicked my cold. I'm not completely rid of my sexy sick voice, but hopefully by Wednesday when I'm teaching classes again, I'll be totally better. Thankfully today and tomorrow I've got mostly prep time and reference desk shifts, so I'm not in front of the classroom or talking too much (insert Becky joke here.) It also means I've been pulling together blog posts for my two work blogs. Yep, I've got a job that involves keeping blogs. Not quite as exciting as this one. Somehow Research 104 and Sociology just don't quite stir up the same kind of excitement! ;)
I can't wait for fall to actually get here. Not that I don't appreciate the 80 degree weather, but I like the fall. I like sweatshirt/sweater and jeans weather. I like going to the apple orchard and carving pumpkins and watching the leaves turn colors. Bring it on. :) It's one of the reasons I will never be able to live in the south. I need distinct seasons. You might have to remind me of that once the winter rolls around, but at least 10 months out of the year I appreciate the seasons. (Mostly its January and February that kill me.)
I think I've finally kicked my cold. I'm not completely rid of my sexy sick voice, but hopefully by Wednesday when I'm teaching classes again, I'll be totally better. Thankfully today and tomorrow I've got mostly prep time and reference desk shifts, so I'm not in front of the classroom or talking too much (insert Becky joke here.) It also means I've been pulling together blog posts for my two work blogs. Yep, I've got a job that involves keeping blogs. Not quite as exciting as this one. Somehow Research 104 and Sociology just don't quite stir up the same kind of excitement! ;)
Comments
Post a Comment