It was a nice day. I got a few more things accomplished for this online class. I'd set aside most of the day to create video tutorials of some of our databases and the catalog. I thought they'd be quick. Sadly, I was quite wrong. First I couldn't get the microphone to work. Then after I finally did figure it out I was tripping over my tongue and clicking in the wrong spots. And because we use Jing to create it, I don't have editing capabilities and must do it all in one shot. I did finally get them done and they look pretty good. It feels nice to get those accomplished. They're definitely something we can reuse in other classes. :)
Finally it was 4:30 and I could leave to drive back to Madison. I was invited to my friend's recital tonight. He just finished the school portion of med school and will be starting his residency in about a month. So to celebrate he decided to sing a recital :) I love my friends. It was so nice to get to see some people I haven't seen in about a year. And of course the music was beautiful. I really need to make it a goal to keep in touch with those guys better. Maybe now that Brandon's in one place it'll be easier. And with Tom possibly 20 miles away this fall visiting will be quicker!
I'm crashing at Manda's tonight before heading home for graduation tomorrow afternoon. We decided just to chill here after having long weeks, this week. I decided I needed to introduce her to the show Community after seeing this week's episode was about paint balling. We laughed so hard. We ended up watching all 3 episoes on Hulu before we realized it was late enough we should probably get to bed. :( But I think I've got her hooked now. If you haven't seen you definitely should take a look. The "American Poultry" and "Modern Warfare" episodes are spectacular!
Finally it was 4:30 and I could leave to drive back to Madison. I was invited to my friend's recital tonight. He just finished the school portion of med school and will be starting his residency in about a month. So to celebrate he decided to sing a recital :) I love my friends. It was so nice to get to see some people I haven't seen in about a year. And of course the music was beautiful. I really need to make it a goal to keep in touch with those guys better. Maybe now that Brandon's in one place it'll be easier. And with Tom possibly 20 miles away this fall visiting will be quicker!
I'm crashing at Manda's tonight before heading home for graduation tomorrow afternoon. We decided just to chill here after having long weeks, this week. I decided I needed to introduce her to the show Community after seeing this week's episode was about paint balling. We laughed so hard. We ended up watching all 3 episoes on Hulu before we realized it was late enough we should probably get to bed. :( But I think I've got her hooked now. If you haven't seen you definitely should take a look. The "American Poultry" and "Modern Warfare" episodes are spectacular!
Comments
Post a Comment