I've been a bit busy on weekends lately. So I'm taking this weekend as a mental break. That's why my evening is going to consist of watching season 2 of Angel and listening to the Brewers-Twins game. I think the most taxing thing I'll attempt to accomplish is deciding which audio feed to listen to. I feel a little bad cheering against the Brewers, but I suppose its their own fault for trading away my favorite player. ;)
Tomorrow I'll probably spend some time at work tomorrow prepping and organizing the books I'll be booktalking in the children's lit class on Monday. I just sort of lost my concentration this afternoon. I need a little me time and a few hours of sleep, then I can tackle the rest of the prep tomorrow!
So on that note, I'm going to get back to my Twins announcers. Go Twins!!
Tomorrow I'll probably spend some time at work tomorrow prepping and organizing the books I'll be booktalking in the children's lit class on Monday. I just sort of lost my concentration this afternoon. I need a little me time and a few hours of sleep, then I can tackle the rest of the prep tomorrow!
So on that note, I'm going to get back to my Twins announcers. Go Twins!!
Comments
Post a Comment