Time for a new set of resolutions.
Writing: Instead of setting a blogging goal this year I'm going to do something a little different. I want to write a haiku a day for the year. I wrote my first of the year at 12:45 this morning. I probably won't post them all here. But I may post some.
Watching: I realize I've really been slacking off in my movie watching. Last year I set a reading goal of 60 books. I missed it by just 10 titles, but this year I want to set a movie goal. I want to watch one new movie a week (as defined by Sunday-Saturday). Those I'll post. I want to write about those. Look for one on "The Art of Getting By" sometime this week.
Eating: No fast food. No frozen meals. No eating out unless I've got guests. It all seems drastic, but I need to get back to good food. I love cooking and I just need to put the effort in. And set aside time to actually do it. That's the bottom line.
Being: This one isn't so new. I've been working on it for a while. My goal for the year is to be more honest with myself and others. I'm not always great about doing that. I want to continue to make a concerted effort about that this year.
Writing: Instead of setting a blogging goal this year I'm going to do something a little different. I want to write a haiku a day for the year. I wrote my first of the year at 12:45 this morning. I probably won't post them all here. But I may post some.
Watching: I realize I've really been slacking off in my movie watching. Last year I set a reading goal of 60 books. I missed it by just 10 titles, but this year I want to set a movie goal. I want to watch one new movie a week (as defined by Sunday-Saturday). Those I'll post. I want to write about those. Look for one on "The Art of Getting By" sometime this week.
Eating: No fast food. No frozen meals. No eating out unless I've got guests. It all seems drastic, but I need to get back to good food. I love cooking and I just need to put the effort in. And set aside time to actually do it. That's the bottom line.
Being: This one isn't so new. I've been working on it for a while. My goal for the year is to be more honest with myself and others. I'm not always great about doing that. I want to continue to make a concerted effort about that this year.
I made the same movie goal as you, and I've got the same goals in terms of eating (though I make exceptions on the frozens because I do love a good Amy's Organic black bean enchilada too much).
ReplyDelete