As promised, I've posted my first memoir over at "Life on the Hilltop." It's a little story about the floor newsletter Lauren and I (and later Gretchen) put together for the girls of our floor. Nowadays, we probably would have just posted a blog, but it was a fun project that lots of people seemed to enjoy.
Just a heads up for those who aren't alums, the school is a small liberal arts college on a weird block plan schedule in a small town surrounded by cornfields. We had to create our own fun (or trouble depending on your perspective).
For those of you who did go there, I need more stories! I can't keep this blog alive by myself. They don't have to be that long, or about something that big. Mine for next week is about a random night of drunken darts. Email cornellmemoirs (at) gmail (dot) com with stories, ideas, or anything!!
Just a heads up for those who aren't alums, the school is a small liberal arts college on a weird block plan schedule in a small town surrounded by cornfields. We had to create our own fun (or trouble depending on your perspective).
For those of you who did go there, I need more stories! I can't keep this blog alive by myself. They don't have to be that long, or about something that big. Mine for next week is about a random night of drunken darts. Email cornellmemoirs (at) gmail (dot) com with stories, ideas, or anything!!
Comments
Post a Comment