Today I spent most of the day helping my dad paint the front room. My parents put new windows in the house this fall and winter. They had a few problems with the picture window (ok, more than a few, but it finally got put in this week!). After all the waiting, they decided the front room needed a paint touch up. I ended up doing a lot of of the taping and trim work. Dad did the ladder work. Now we are both sore, but the front room looks wonderful :) Remind me of this if I ever decide to paint anything.
The tournament games were fun to watch today too. I love watching tourney games with my parents. We're all a lot bit animated. And today was no different. Despite the fact that we all picked Kansas to win it all, we were cheering on UNI to pull off the upset. We weren't disappointed! Our brackets are a mess, bu it was totally worth it to the see Kansas taken down a notch. :)
The tournament games were fun to watch today too. I love watching tourney games with my parents. We're all a lot bit animated. And today was no different. Despite the fact that we all picked Kansas to win it all, we were cheering on UNI to pull off the upset. We weren't disappointed! Our brackets are a mess, bu it was totally worth it to the see Kansas taken down a notch. :)
Comments
Post a Comment