I haven't posted a TILT blog since ... *consults archive quickly*...crap, like December if you count my bitching about snow post. If not, then November. Wow. Thanks to Christina and Nicola for getting me started back on TILT before BEDA hits.
- new washing machine- Yep. I'm geeky like that. After being without one for almost 6 weeks, I was so excited to get mine. It arrived almost an hour earlier than scheduled last Thursday. :) It's been pretty busy ever since. As you can imagine, I've been piling up laundry. I did do some at my relative's and some hand-washing, but mostly I'll be doing a lot of laundry for a while!
- being mouse-free- My apartment has been mouse-free since March 13. I'm hoping that means I'm done. Finally starting to be less freaked out about finding another one. Of course now that I've said it, I've probably jinxed it.
- watching Mad Men- My boss has been talking about this show since...well since she's been my boss. I finally decided to pick it up 2 weeks ago. I just finished the first season on Sunday night. I love it, although my boss is right. You do feel like you can get lung cancer and become an alcoholic just from watching it! I adore the clothes though. Sometimes I think fashion-wise I was born in the wrong decade.
- March Madness- I love college basketball. I love upsets. (except when Wisconsin is on the losing end.) This last week/weekend has been pretty fabulous for that. I'm headed over to Anne Marie's to hopefully watch her alma mater take down my mortal nemesis (UNI over MSU). Always fun stuff!
UNI FTW!!!
ReplyDelete