I'm really glad I posted a lot early on this week. I'm currently sitting at Panera with a coffee using their wireless since I'm having internet issues at home again. Of course it's a different issue than I've seen before. The wireless router seems to be working fine, but the modem is only giving me one flashing light. I'll probably try and tackle it for real tomorrow afternoon. So in the mean time, I sort of cheated on my no fast food/Panera plan. :( Just a coffee and a bagel. That's mostly the internet issue. Not knowing where other than here and my fave coffee shop have internet sort of limited my options. I figured since tomorrow's Sunday and it is part of my routine that 2 days in a row seemed a little odd, so I ended up here. Though it does feel a little like cheating on my indie coffee shop. ;)
I figure I should also find some time to write today before I head out to the wedding reception. I'm not sure when I'll get home tonight, so writing now sounds like a good idea. So far this week I've managed to sneak in at least 15 mins before I headed to bed. I've been surprised at how hard it is to figure out what to write about. I've only really added to the still untitled short story once this week. The rest of the days I've worked on other pieces. Most of which are too personal to post here, so you'll just have to take my word for it :) My goal is to get more of this short story posted tomorrow, but we'll see if my internet cooperates. If not, I might have to type some up and upload/post it before work Monday morning. Maybe along with some pics of the card I made for my co-worker's wedding this weekend. It's been a while since I had to pull out a wedding card, so I'm a bit rusty, but I really like how it turned out!
I figure I should also find some time to write today before I head out to the wedding reception. I'm not sure when I'll get home tonight, so writing now sounds like a good idea. So far this week I've managed to sneak in at least 15 mins before I headed to bed. I've been surprised at how hard it is to figure out what to write about. I've only really added to the still untitled short story once this week. The rest of the days I've worked on other pieces. Most of which are too personal to post here, so you'll just have to take my word for it :) My goal is to get more of this short story posted tomorrow, but we'll see if my internet cooperates. If not, I might have to type some up and upload/post it before work Monday morning. Maybe along with some pics of the card I made for my co-worker's wedding this weekend. It's been a while since I had to pull out a wedding card, so I'm a bit rusty, but I really like how it turned out!
Comments
Post a Comment