Or..what I've now decided I will shorten as 15MDA. Autumn sent me an email with a link to Laurie Halse Anderson's blog. Her post today outlines the idea of doing a different kind of writing challenge for August. Instead of blogging everyday, she's challenged her readers to write for 15 minutes a day. I really like this idea. For a month in college, I did a similar project. I was in an advance writing class that required us to write for a specific amount of time each day. We started out with 15 minutest to start, and by the end of the month, we were up to 3 hours a day. At the beginning of the month, I thought it would kill me, but the gradual increase helped a lot! I'm hoping that this project will prove just as easy to conquer.
I probably won't post what I write every day, but every time I post, I'll update you on how long I wrote and when I wrote, and what I was working on. That's a promise. Now...I just need you to help me keep to it!!
I probably won't post what I write every day, but every time I post, I'll update you on how long I wrote and when I wrote, and what I was working on. That's a promise. Now...I just need you to help me keep to it!!
Yay! I am glad this idea works for you. I thought it might. (Of course, or I wouldn't have sent it to you). Good luck.
ReplyDelete