I've been hanging with the family this weekend. Manda and I came home to celebrate my parents' anniversary a month early. (I'll be babysitting my cousins' kids while they attend a wedding that weekend.) We decided to catalog and organize our parents' home library. So far we've gotten a good chunk of it done, about 400 books. We've got another 100 or so upstairs, and then the bookcase downstairs. It's been a lot of fun.
Mom and I also rummage saled this morning. I found so many cute clothes. I'm convinced Janesville is the mecca of garage sales. I bought mostly clothes, but I did find a few other things...a series of books, a picture frame, and a Christmas tree.
For dinner, we went to a new Japanese hibachi grill place. We love the one in Rockford so we were hoping this would be comparable. I was thrilled! The scallops I had just melted in my mouth. I don't think I've had scallops better than this before. So yummy! Everyone else's food was great too.
I can imagine that this post is not terribly coherent. It's 11pm, and I've been up since 8:30. Oh, and I spent 3 hours outside today rummage saling. So gross and sticky. I'm ready for this heat to be done.
Mom and I also rummage saled this morning. I found so many cute clothes. I'm convinced Janesville is the mecca of garage sales. I bought mostly clothes, but I did find a few other things...a series of books, a picture frame, and a Christmas tree.
For dinner, we went to a new Japanese hibachi grill place. We love the one in Rockford so we were hoping this would be comparable. I was thrilled! The scallops I had just melted in my mouth. I don't think I've had scallops better than this before. So yummy! Everyone else's food was great too.
I can imagine that this post is not terribly coherent. It's 11pm, and I've been up since 8:30. Oh, and I spent 3 hours outside today rummage saling. So gross and sticky. I'm ready for this heat to be done.
Comments
Post a Comment