What a weird temperature day. The computer lab at work this week has been a sauna. We're talking like major notable difference between the rest of the library and this room. So much so that knowing I was going to be teaching 4 classes in there today I wore a short sleeve shirt to work and was still hot in there. So after about 4 hours in there, I got to come out to the reference desk. Now the desk is notoriously cold. My body kinda started freaking out at that point. I threw a cardigan and a scarf on to sit out there for two hours. By the time I bundled up for the walk home I think my body had given up trying to figure out what was up. Which is why at 7:30pm I crawled in bed under a bunch of blankets to warm up and cuddle up with a book.
In addition to this, I'm also attempting to ignore what feels like the beginning of a sore throat and the fact that I've been sleeping so poorly. Nope. Not getting sick. I feel fine. Maybe a good warm night's sleep will fix this. Right??
In addition to this, I'm also attempting to ignore what feels like the beginning of a sore throat and the fact that I've been sleeping so poorly. Nope. Not getting sick. I feel fine. Maybe a good warm night's sleep will fix this. Right??
Comments
Post a Comment