Sorry. This week has been busy. Work has kept me busy, and dinner at my great aunt and uncle's while doing laundry ate up one evening, and grocery shopping/errand running stole another. Monday was a day of long, long meetings. Tuesday was more digestible, with a one-on-one w/ Meris and another planning meeting. I feel like I'm learning so much every day. Like how to decorate a room for a luau. I'll fill you in later, but let's just say, the library is known for throwing a good party.
Manda came to visit this weekend. Sometimes you don't realize what you're missing until someone is there to remind you. Living alone, I don't go out to dinner by myself, and I haven't seen a movie in the theaters since Amy and I saw Prince Caspian the day after graduation. It was nice to be able to go out and do that this weekend. I saw 2 movies and only ate meals in the apt today. And it was so nice just to hang w/ Manda.
Now the problem is, I really need to be productive. I made food for the week and did most of the dishes. I've still got major paperwork to do and run to the bank, but it helps that Gretch is coming this week. I usually just need something to push me to get it accomplished. And going to the wedding is going to be a blast. I'm stoked. I haven't seen Katie in long time. And it'll be over a year and half since I've seen Sarah. Weekend trips and visits will totally make not having vacation time worth it :)
I should get back to being productive. I promise to try and update more often.
Manda came to visit this weekend. Sometimes you don't realize what you're missing until someone is there to remind you. Living alone, I don't go out to dinner by myself, and I haven't seen a movie in the theaters since Amy and I saw Prince Caspian the day after graduation. It was nice to be able to go out and do that this weekend. I saw 2 movies and only ate meals in the apt today. And it was so nice just to hang w/ Manda.
Now the problem is, I really need to be productive. I made food for the week and did most of the dishes. I've still got major paperwork to do and run to the bank, but it helps that Gretch is coming this week. I usually just need something to push me to get it accomplished. And going to the wedding is going to be a blast. I'm stoked. I haven't seen Katie in long time. And it'll be over a year and half since I've seen Sarah. Weekend trips and visits will totally make not having vacation time worth it :)
I should get back to being productive. I promise to try and update more often.
Whoo movies. PC was a good one, too!
ReplyDelete