Yeah, I had every intention of writing this Thursday. And then...I didn't. Sorry. But here's your list 2 days late.
- watching/talking Doctor Who- I do adore this show. Every weekend I look forward to finding a copy of the new episode online somewhere. Last week I learned my lesson, I need to keep away from Twitter until I watch it. I follow too many UK kids and Doctor Who fans! I realize here in the states it's a bit of niche market. I love the show, but it's so much better when you've got someone to discuss it with :)
- going to the Brewers game- We went for my dad's birthday last weekend. What a blast! We got to see Corey Hart hit a grand slam home run. And then at his next at bat? He jacked another home run! What a fabulous night. Our seats we out in right field, and were pretty damn awesome. Stadium food, fun game, and family time. :)
- listening to the rain- It's been raining off and on all week here. Being able to prop open the window and listen to it rain when I fall asleep or chill on the couch is nice. Also, it's helped keep the apartment decently cool too.
- rereading Mortal Instruments trilogy- I decided that I was going to reread that series as I wait for the new Cassandra Clare book to come out. When I was searching for quotes to put in graduation books, I came across some really funny quotes from that series. I'd forgotten how funny it is. I think I choose to remember it as being this epic, which it is, but keeping it light enough to read is sarcastic and biting humor.
Comments
Post a Comment