Today has been fabulous food day. First we went to yum! Kitchen and Bakery. Amy had the grilled cheese, which looked totally delish; she confirms this. I got the Apple Walnut salad. The maple vinaigrette dressing was delectable. I wanted to lick the plate, or buy a bottle and put a straw in it. Gross I know, but trust me, exactly what you'd think too!
Then the shopping began. We hit two kid's book stores: Wild Rumpus and Red Balloon Bookshop. And apparently I'm still in spendy mode. (Sort of a dangerous place for me to be.) I ended up with 5 new young adult books. Because clearly I need more books to read. (I've got Clockwork Angel sitting at my apartment waiting for me to save it from it's Amazon box too.) In case you're wondering what I bought (because you know you are), I'll list them below.
Then the shopping began. We hit two kid's book stores: Wild Rumpus and Red Balloon Bookshop. And apparently I'm still in spendy mode. (Sort of a dangerous place for me to be.) I ended up with 5 new young adult books. Because clearly I need more books to read. (I've got Clockwork Angel sitting at my apartment waiting for me to save it from it's Amazon box too.) In case you're wondering what I bought (because you know you are), I'll list them below.
- Audrey, Wait!---by Robin Benway
- Life after genius---by M. Ann Jacoby
- Friend is not a verb---by Daniel Ehrenhaft
- Love is the higher law---by David Levithan
- The absolute vale of -1---by Steve Brezenoff (autographed copy!!)
Absolute Value of -1 was fantasticccc! Great picks and fun day!
ReplyDelete