It's time for TILT again.
- baking--I'm making Orange-Glazed Poppy Seed mini muffins and Spinach and Feta mini muffins for break tomorrow. I'm excited to try out these new recipes. :) (And yes, they're both pinterest recipes.)
- Holly Black's The Curse Workers trilogy--I listen to the first book White Cat as I fall asleep every night. I just finished rereading Red Glove, and I'm over a third of the way through Black Heart. And I love them. A contemporary urban fantasy with a decently simple backstory. Not that I don't love complex and intricate worlds, but the simplicity of the world allows Holly Black to weave an intriguing and complicated mystery into each book. Plus her characters are just damn compelling.
- Crash Course: World History--a video series where John Green teaches me world history. Does it get better? Nope. It really doesn't.
- seeing my family Easter weekend--Seeing my parents and Manda are always a good time, add in extended family and the gathering just gets that much more awesome.
- henna tattoos--I love them every time Manda does one for me. They always look amazing. And I always get compliments on them I can only accept on her behalf. :)
I'm glad you like your tattoos. How'd this one turn out? Any smearing or did it look good? I never get to see the final product! You should send me some pics via email...and next time I expect payment in delicious muffins!! Kay? Thanks! :)
ReplyDelete