It's time to resurrect Things I Love Thursday, a blog post in which I tell you the things I love this week.
- Autumn--for sending me a DFTBA necklace exactly when I needed it. And for writing a note that said: from strangers to BEDA buddies to friends. Exactly what I needed to see.
- discussing books with students--whether it be The Hunger Games which is sweeping the nation and campus, or a book I've suggested or lent them, there is nothing cooler than listening to a student gush about reading.
- sweet potato hummus--it was super simple and absolutely delicious
- Hugo--I can't decide if I like the book or movie better. And that's saying something.
- Battleground--this Hulu original show follows a fictional Senate campaign in Madison. And it features Madison. And every time I watch it I miss Madison, but it makes me feel at home. I'm crazy. I know. But still. Check it out. Here's a clip:
LMBO. Battleground looks phenomenal. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad my timing was what you needed. And though I am not blogging, I love that you are so I can read it every day.
ReplyDelete