So for the past 3 years, I've been a nerdfighter and a fan of John and Hank Green. The last 2 years on December 17, they've launched the Project for Awesome to take over the YouTube most discussed and most rated pages for charity. People make videos and rate and comment and favorite those to the top, bringing awareness to those charities. On top of that John and Hank have put up money to the charities championed in their favorite videos. In the past, I've only participated in the commenting portion of the day. I've had some really great discussion in the comments with people I've met from around the world.
This year I decided to change that. I made a video talking about the Kids Need to Read Foundation. an organization I'm donating to for Christmas this year. Enjoy it below. And don't forget to go to YouTube and search for Project for Awesome (P4A) videos all day, to do something good for charity.
This year I decided to change that. I made a video talking about the Kids Need to Read Foundation. an organization I'm donating to for Christmas this year. Enjoy it below. And don't forget to go to YouTube and search for Project for Awesome (P4A) videos all day, to do something good for charity.
That's great and such a wonderful idea.
ReplyDelete