You didn't think that was coming did you? I know that I promised a rant about getting to work. And you'll get it. Just not today. Today I'm gonna talk about a pair of cool new gloves I got. I mentioned them to Christina on twitter the other day. They're grey elbow length fingerless gloves with ruffles and a bow. They're so freaking cute. I wore them under a heavy red cardigan sweater. Our reference desk gets a little cool during the winter and my hands tend to freeze. My solution at home (to the same problem) has been to cut the fingertips out of those cheap 2 pair for a dollar gloves. Not exactly the most professional way to do it. My mom and sister found these new gloves at Aldo. I love them!! They totally keep my hands warm as well as my forearms without having to wear 2 layers of long sleeves!
I told Christina I'd get her a picture. So here it is.


Aren't they adorable? Now I just need them in a few more colors.
Also, if you haven't seen Christina's chronicling of Texas winter yet, you should!!
I told Christina I'd get her a picture. So here it is.
Aren't they adorable? Now I just need them in a few more colors.
Also, if you haven't seen Christina's chronicling of Texas winter yet, you should!!
Those are so cute, OMG!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the little bow :)
ReplyDeleteI must say I truly adore these. In fact, our library has a similar chilly problem and I may need to investigate into such gloves. Aldo you say? Hmmm....
ReplyDeleteIt's like you've already done my shopping for me, I just need to purchase them now.