I've decided this winter I'm living vicariously through Christina. I've always lived in places that snow all winter. I do really like snow in some circumstances. The first time you get a really big snow, and you get up early sneak outside on the fresh snow and you experience the hush. That part I like. The shoveling, trudging through snow, wearing boots and bringing shoes, getting ice on your eyelashes, feeling cold for the first 30 mins of work, and walking on ice...those, not so much.
The idea of wearing shorts on Christmas Eve is one I have no problem with imagining this year. And documenting this snowstorm, thundersnow, blizzard thing for Christina so she can live vicariously through me could be lots of fun. I'll keep you updated on what one of my students is calling the "blizzard of doom" tomorrow!
The idea of wearing shorts on Christmas Eve is one I have no problem with imagining this year. And documenting this snowstorm, thundersnow, blizzard thing for Christina so she can live vicariously through me could be lots of fun. I'll keep you updated on what one of my students is calling the "blizzard of doom" tomorrow!
Comments
Post a Comment