Is it a bad sign that I'm contemplating going to bed and it's only 8:30 on a Friday night? What a sad life I lead at the beginning of the semester! However, I've survived the worst of it. Three weeks of virtual insanity with teaching schedules is over and now it slows down for 2 weeks! Yay! I'll have other responibilities to attend to at work, but the hectic teaching load is past. I'm really looking forward to catching up on sleep tonight and getting some non-work and work stuff accomplished tomorrow. The proposal for a conference presentation I hoped to submit is due Monday, which means... back to the library to work on it tomorrow. I could be lazy and work on it from home, but we all know how not productive I am from home. There was a reason I did all my best coursework in the library in both college and grad school :)
So, until tomorrow. I bid you all good evening.
So, until tomorrow. I bid you all good evening.
Comments
Post a Comment