What's your policy on adding new tv shows to your schedule mid-season? Usually by January I've abandoned a few shows, sometimes fall premieres, sometimes old favorites gone stale. So that makes me feel better about picking up new shows. This year I haven't abandoned anything yet. Which presents a problem as I've let my coworkers talk me into 2 shows. Plus, I'm pretty excited about Life Unexpected and The Deep End. Oh, and White Collar and Psych are back. Shoot. I think I'm going to have to DVR a bunch of this stuff and watch it on the 2 days I have nothing on.
Anything new you're looking forward to? I'm really stoked to watch the Olympics too! Last year I didn't have too many shows, and all of a sudden I've started watching like 6 new shows since June. No wonder my DVR has been working overtime. :)
Anything new you're looking forward to? I'm really stoked to watch the Olympics too! Last year I didn't have too many shows, and all of a sudden I've started watching like 6 new shows since June. No wonder my DVR has been working overtime. :)
Comments
Post a Comment