These last 2 weeks I have been having the weirdest dreams. I've been really stressed out. And when I get stressed out, I tend to have really vivid dreams. Sometimes they'll be nightmares, but mostly they're just odd. This week they were all education themed. One night I dreamt I was back in sixth grade science class. We were dissecting frogs (an experiment I did not enjoy the first time), and somehow I was the kid with the scalpel. Of course it wasn't just not knowing what I was doing, but there was of course the entire class egging me on and pushing me to get it done. I end up panicking and waking up about 2am. The next night it was my calculus classroom, same situation. I'm at the board trying to do a calculation in gibberish, being harassed by my classmates. The rest of the week is was the same idea: English class where I hadn't read the book, Spanish class where I'm pretty sure everyone was speaking German, choir where the music is in the wrong clef, etc.
You know it's been a long stressful week, when the best dream you've had is one where you're teaching (something you understand) and the prof in the class is just giving you crap (in an annoying teasing way) and you get to the point where you just sort of tell them to shut up in front of the students. It was more frustrating than it was scary, but still not exactly restful sleep.
Last night was great. I slept for about 11 hours and woke up totally refreshed, not remembering my dream at all. :)
You know it's been a long stressful week, when the best dream you've had is one where you're teaching (something you understand) and the prof in the class is just giving you crap (in an annoying teasing way) and you get to the point where you just sort of tell them to shut up in front of the students. It was more frustrating than it was scary, but still not exactly restful sleep.
Last night was great. I slept for about 11 hours and woke up totally refreshed, not remembering my dream at all. :)
Comments
Post a Comment