My poor abandoned blog. I really didn't mean to disappear for this long. I was without internet and then mostly just too lazy. But that is all going to change.
I'm horrible about New Years resolutions. Once or twice I've made it all the way to June, but usually I've broken or forgotten them by February. I'm hoping to take advantage of knowing my strengths and weaknesses this year. Last year I managed to succeed at two month long challenges. So I'm going to go with that this year.
I'll do a series of 12 month-long challenges and one year long. The year long is the blog. I want to post at least 3 times a week. Let's call the week Sunday to Saturday.
This month's challenge will be "no fast food." I usually try to start out the year eating healthy but get stressed or busy and fall back on quick fixes. This year I'm going to try and negate that fall back. This means no fast food or Panera unless it's a work function and I have no choice. I'm hoping this will force me to cook more of my food at home. And maybe once this month ends, I'll continue it into February.
Next post I'll tell you more about my holidays and the gift I'm crazy excited about!
I'm horrible about New Years resolutions. Once or twice I've made it all the way to June, but usually I've broken or forgotten them by February. I'm hoping to take advantage of knowing my strengths and weaknesses this year. Last year I managed to succeed at two month long challenges. So I'm going to go with that this year.
I'll do a series of 12 month-long challenges and one year long. The year long is the blog. I want to post at least 3 times a week. Let's call the week Sunday to Saturday.
This month's challenge will be "no fast food." I usually try to start out the year eating healthy but get stressed or busy and fall back on quick fixes. This year I'm going to try and negate that fall back. This means no fast food or Panera unless it's a work function and I have no choice. I'm hoping this will force me to cook more of my food at home. And maybe once this month ends, I'll continue it into February.
Next post I'll tell you more about my holidays and the gift I'm crazy excited about!
I applaud your fast food decision. However...I would argue that Panera, while quick and convenient, can hardly be considered standard fast food fare. Some of their sandwiches, soups, and salads are fairly healthy. If it's just about cooking at home and not spending, ok then. But can YOU make bagels?
ReplyDelete