After the late night last night, bad/weird dreams all night, and my body insisting I be awake at 8:30 whether I wanted to or not, the caffeine was almost a necessity. Plus I was craving coffee. Decaf latte just didn't sound good. I needed to be awake enough buy a bed for my guest bedroom :) It was also a great excuse to take my parents to a cute little independent coffee shop. Honestly that is one thing I love about Dubuque. The excess of indie coffee shops is awesome. Mom and I made the mistake of letting Dad get their equivalent of a red eye. He loved it made sure on the way through town again (I needed the phone book after failing to remember where a store was.) to double-check that he knew how to get back to it!
I also had a Diet Coke at lunch. :( Ironically, I'm still pretty exhausted today. So I'm not entirely sure what's up with that. Back on the train tomorrow though. It's going to be an interesting rest of the month as starting Wednesday, I think I'm going vegetarian for Lent again. No meat and no caffeine. I've done both before, but never together. We'll see how it goes :)
I also had a Diet Coke at lunch. :( Ironically, I'm still pretty exhausted today. So I'm not entirely sure what's up with that. Back on the train tomorrow though. It's going to be an interesting rest of the month as starting Wednesday, I think I'm going vegetarian for Lent again. No meat and no caffeine. I've done both before, but never together. We'll see how it goes :)
Comments
Post a Comment