I was going to post this last night, but I got home from the Olympics party at about 12:10. Ended up texting/calling Em cause I knew she was still up, and didn't get to be til 1am. Sorry. If I'd have written this last night, but to be honest I'm not sure it would have made much sense. We had a lot of fun. There was discussion of ice zombies, crushes on Bob Costa, why Luxembourg didn't have any athletes, the wonder that is water polo, Shaun White's hair, 3D whales, and plaid-wearing mohawked fiddlers. And that was just the Olympics talk. There was also the random growing up Catholic stories, food talk, college stories, and some good-natured ribbing.
Anne Marie's menu was awesome. So much good food. I'm excited to try the mushroom and wild rice soup recipe for sure. It was nice to just chill and hang out with friends for the night. Bring on the rest of the games!!
Anne Marie's menu was awesome. So much good food. I'm excited to try the mushroom and wild rice soup recipe for sure. It was nice to just chill and hang out with friends for the night. Bring on the rest of the games!!
Comments
Post a Comment