I should never be let in a bookstore with Autumn. Much less 3 of them in one day. I totally splurged. She managed to get out looking pretty good with just the top three of that pile. The rest are mine. Oops. Now that I've given up tv and my conference presentations are done...I'll have a lot of time on my hands :) and now I've got some books to fill them with. Yay.
P.S. I'm still on a high from the show. There are not words right now. Pics of goofy smiling Autumn and Becky to come soon. Now off to go find the supermoon! (And Maureen!)
P.S. I'm still on a high from the show. There are not words right now. Pics of goofy smiling Autumn and Becky to come soon. Now off to go find the supermoon! (And Maureen!)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

Comments
Post a Comment