Today has involved some good news. First I found out there will be a new Blue Skies album just about in time for my birthday.
In case you are interested, here are 3 songs that will make an appearance on the album. I think Wildflowers is my fave so far.
Wildflowers by BlueSkies
In the car
A vague moment of clarity
So the next fun thing was learning I'd won some Ralph Lauren sunglasses in a raffle. I love winning random things. And these are cute sunglasses. See??
Yay for good news on the week of my birthday :)
In case you are interested, here are 3 songs that will make an appearance on the album. I think Wildflowers is my fave so far.
Wildflowers by BlueSkies
In the car
A vague moment of clarity
So the next fun thing was learning I'd won some Ralph Lauren sunglasses in a raffle. I love winning random things. And these are cute sunglasses. See??
Yay for good news on the week of my birthday :)


Oooh! Very cute, indeed. Glad you had a nice day of good surprises. Can't wait to see you on your birthday!! :)
ReplyDelete