Last year about this time I bought a new purse when I came to visit Amy. I traveled it with last summer and have loved that bag ever since.
I once again find myself in Minnesota visiting Amy and near The Container Store. It is clearly too much of temptation. We ended up there tonight. I've been digging through their website looking for a shoulder bag my laptop and work stuff would fit in. I couldn't decide based on the pic from the site and wanted to see them in real life.
And that's when I fell in love with this bag. I now own it. It was on sale, so I don't feel so bad. But how cute is it? Shoulder strap and everything. I've managed to shove everything I brought with me except clothes in that bag and still have room left over. It looks like I own a new overnight bag, which I actually need. No more packing into a suitcase too large for the weekend. :)
I once again find myself in Minnesota visiting Amy and near The Container Store. It is clearly too much of temptation. We ended up there tonight. I've been digging through their website looking for a shoulder bag my laptop and work stuff would fit in. I couldn't decide based on the pic from the site and wanted to see them in real life.
And that's when I fell in love with this bag. I now own it. It was on sale, so I don't feel so bad. But how cute is it? Shoulder strap and everything. I've managed to shove everything I brought with me except clothes in that bag and still have room left over. It looks like I own a new overnight bag, which I actually need. No more packing into a suitcase too large for the weekend. :)


Comments
Post a Comment