Despite the ridiculous heat I've been baking up a storm. I made lemon and apple kolatches (separate, not together) and I baked up a batch of spicy cheese bread. I haven't made the bread quite like this before, so we'll see how it turns out. I feel like maybe I should taste test it before I take it to Euchre and Vegetarian food night. :)
All I've got left for the food is to mix up the salad before I head out. It's one of my favorite salads. I don't really have a name for it, but it's got mandarin oranges, craisins, green onions, and salad mix. Usually I top it with candied almonds, but knowing someone's got a nut allergy, I'm going to swap them out for rice noodles.
I do love cooking. I think it's time for me to find a few more new recipes to try out. :)
All I've got left for the food is to mix up the salad before I head out. It's one of my favorite salads. I don't really have a name for it, but it's got mandarin oranges, craisins, green onions, and salad mix. Usually I top it with candied almonds, but knowing someone's got a nut allergy, I'm going to swap them out for rice noodles.
I do love cooking. I think it's time for me to find a few more new recipes to try out. :)
Comments
Post a Comment