Have you ever made candy cane carpaccio? Clearly you don't live with my family. Today was more candy making day. Well, mostly it was dipping chocolate day. Want to know why my day was so funny? Check out this sampling of our cooking experience. Ignore the wobbly camera, I used my isight camera. Not the best option, but the only one I had. :)
I just solidified plans for this weekend today when it hit me: my April weekends are all over the place, and well so very me. Keeping with my new reality of being around Dubuque much more often than I have in the past, I'll be here for 3 of the 4 weekends. Ok, and by here I mean mostly here. I'll explain below. April 6-7 Julien Dubuque International Film Festival --I went to the festival last year with Gretchen. We had so much fun! We ended up seeing a different set of films than we originally thought, but it was still a blast. I was lucky enough to attend the Beloit International Film Festival with Kyle and his family last month, and this year he's coming down to spend the weekend watching films with me. Plus Nicole will be around for the weekend so she's coming along too! April 13-14 Twins game with Amy--We've got tickets to the Twins-Mets game on Sunday so I'll be driving back up to The Cities (I was just there over St. Patrick's Day weekend). I have...
Oh I miss you parents! Too much fun.
ReplyDeleteThat CD player you have mounted under the cabinet in your kitchen? Yup, we have the exact same one!
ReplyDeleteAlso, we make the Oreo balls too! They are my favorite holiday treat!
No, but my husband is making white chocolate peppermint fudge for Thanksgiving.
ReplyDelete