It's Thursday again, and you know what that means. I'm gonna keep it short today.
Next week you get to hear about RENT and Autumn again :) Yay!!
- clothes shopping with my mom- We hit up the 40% off sale at Christopher and Banks this weekend. I know their clothes are sometimes older, but you just have to shop smart there for separates to pair with other stuff. I'm totally in love with the pink vest I bought.
- certain faculty members- I've had some really entertaining conversations and interactions with some faculty members. They've included my presentation last week, my "song and dance" about the supreme court, soccer strategies, and my gavel of justice (really a crab mallet from a DC trip). Don't ask. I lead a weird life.
- apple kolaches- I had break on Friday. I love feeding people. I brought the kolaches for the staff and used the leftovers to feed Kevin, Jeraca, Ben, and Susan. They were like mini-apple pies. Yum!
Next week you get to hear about RENT and Autumn again :) Yay!!
Comments
Post a Comment