Back at home. Hanging out with my family for the week. Today was mostly vegging, reading, and watching sports. Now we've moved into movie viewing mode. Tomorrow will be more getting the house ready and maybe more dessert making. :) Oh, and the Badger game at 11pm from Hawaii!
I feel like I packed way too much, but I will be here for the next 9 days. And some of it is books that are going to other people. Well, and clearly I needed to bring some laundry too. I still probably over-packed, but I don't care. I'm just glad to be home.
I feel like I packed way too much, but I will be here for the next 9 days. And some of it is books that are going to other people. Well, and clearly I needed to bring some laundry too. I still probably over-packed, but I don't care. I'm just glad to be home.
Comments
Post a Comment