What a week! Something about the week right before Thanksgiving has made our students crazy. So between the incredible number of reference questions, 7 classes, oh...and spending the weekend with Autumn...it's been a fabulous week. Or do I mean busy?
- the weekend in Des Moines with Autumn- I've already sort of talked about the show, but the rest of the weekend was fun too. Lunch downtown complete with yummy dessert, getting a free appetizer at dinner because we waited so long, delicious mojiitos, wandering around the book store creating reading lists, and comparing music lists. So so much fun
- celebrating Christina's birthday all week-I'm so stealing your themed days to celebrate your birthday all week next year. I missed yesterday, but I promise to catch up today. :) And seriously? I might have to use some of that movie list as my own!!
- my tv shows- Big Bang, Glee, Survivor, and Bones have been fabulous this week. "Warm Kitty, Soft Kitty" in a round? Booth and Bones being adorable, fabulous songs, and another entertaining tribal council!
- finally finishing my collection of Gilmore Girls seasons- Seasons 2-7 were/are on sale at Target this week. I refuse to pay more than like $25 per season. Normally I'd just wait til the new season comes out and the old ones go on sale. That doesn't work with the seventh season. I've put off buying it for a long time. Yay for it finally going on sale. All for just $15. My set is finally complete!
- holiday drinks- I've made myself peppermint chocolate coffee twice this week. I love making my own take on expensive coffee. Ooh, and cranberry Sierra Mist is back in stores. Oh how I love the holiday season!
Comments
Post a Comment