I found myself way too wide awake at 12:30 am this morning. So I did what I usually do in that situation. I get up, take a hot shower, and come back to bed.Usually this is enough to kick my body into a sleepy rhythm. And if not, at least I get to sleep in a little later since my shower is out of the way.
Last night was different. I was still too awake, so I put on an audiobook. Usually the reading-aloud does the trick. Again, not so. It was past 2am before I fell asleep.
Pair that with a killer headache most of the day and you get a nice picture of my day. Thus a short post tonight. I tend to try to outlast my headaches, but tonight I'm hoping the Aleve kicks in quickly.
Last night was different. I was still too awake, so I put on an audiobook. Usually the reading-aloud does the trick. Again, not so. It was past 2am before I fell asleep.
Pair that with a killer headache most of the day and you get a nice picture of my day. Thus a short post tonight. I tend to try to outlast my headaches, but tonight I'm hoping the Aleve kicks in quickly.
Comments
Post a Comment