Once again posting from my phone. I sort of expected the resort cabin to have internet. Apparently not. Thankfully you'll still be getting my guest post tomorrow thanks to Manda. :) If the video is on top. It corresponds with the last item.
Anyway, on with the things I loved this week.
**seeing Cornell friends-- see any previous posts from last weekend
**reading City of Fallen Angels-- I haven't yet found a Cassie Clare book that wasn't completely entrancing. I always get sucked in. This one was no different.
**technology-- Whether it being my phone letting me blog from here in the middle of the woods, or my computer and showing Cara iMovie, or teaching a student prezi in 15 minutes today. Technology has sort of rocked this week.
**your music mix-- Back in March I asked for some help making music mixes for the road. You guys totally rocked it. I listen to that playlist all the time now. I can't link it here from my phone, but go check out the post. It's somewhere around March 14.
**this cabin-- I'm spending the weekend chaperoning a student org trip to the Dells and an indoor waterpark (ask Christina...she just learned about them!). The cabin we have is insane. I'm gonna try and embed a video below. It may not have internet but it's the only thing it doesn't have.
Anyway, on with the things I loved this week.
**seeing Cornell friends-- see any previous posts from last weekend
**reading City of Fallen Angels-- I haven't yet found a Cassie Clare book that wasn't completely entrancing. I always get sucked in. This one was no different.
**technology-- Whether it being my phone letting me blog from here in the middle of the woods, or my computer and showing Cara iMovie, or teaching a student prezi in 15 minutes today. Technology has sort of rocked this week.
**your music mix-- Back in March I asked for some help making music mixes for the road. You guys totally rocked it. I listen to that playlist all the time now. I can't link it here from my phone, but go check out the post. It's somewhere around March 14.
**this cabin-- I'm spending the weekend chaperoning a student org trip to the Dells and an indoor waterpark (ask Christina...she just learned about them!). The cabin we have is insane. I'm gonna try and embed a video below. It may not have internet but it's the only thing it doesn't have.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
The cabin is insanely cool! Hope you have fun. :)
ReplyDelete