I went shopping. I was bad. :) I needed a dress for the faculty dinner. And then I couldn't choose/everything was too damn cute. I ended up with 3 dresses. The two below and one on clearance that I can't find on their website. That was is a little more work-y. Gray checked with a slight scoop neck. No pockets, but nothing's perfect.
Ok, I really need to quit blogging. We're now watching The OC and drinking. My spelling capabilities are waning quickly. Actually more like my typing skills. Ok. Becky out. :)
Ok, I really need to quit blogging. We're now watching The OC and drinking. My spelling capabilities are waning quickly. Actually more like my typing skills. Ok. Becky out. :)


omg, cute! I definitely approve this shopping trip! you'll look super cute in these. :) yay! p.s. the women's clothing store below my apartment has some really cute stuff. :)
ReplyDeleteBecky out?
ReplyDeleteIs that how you talk when you've been drinking? Haha.
Pretty! I've been meaning to revisit the OC...
ReplyDeleteI'm stealing that pink dress from you--- so adorable! Where did they come from?
ReplyDeleteWhere do you find 3 cute dresses?! Every time I go dress shopping I end up with 0 cute dresses and 1 angry Katie.
ReplyDeleteOops. Meant to tell you where I went. Sorry. This is what happens when I have too much to drink. All 3 dresses are from Maurices. They have become my go to place for cute work and dressy clothes. I've yet to walk out of there without something when I go looking.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes Kyle, that's how I always talk. ;) Actually more likely a combo of the drinking, Gretchen, and The OC. Or me having way more alcohol than I have in the past who knows how long. Hard to say. Thus why I don't blog while drunk usually.