It's like Question Tuesdays on Friday. (Vlogbrothers reference for all of you who have no idea what I'm talking about).
I've missed all 3 Follow Fridays so far, so here are my suggestion for YouTube channel:
WheezyWaiter--He has clones, a whale tank in his apartment, loves coffee (and when it's done) and is thinking about making Explosion Wednesday a thing. Basically a funny frequently updated channel with some stupid humor, some intelligent humor, and did I mention clones?? Here's a good intro to the channel and one of my recent fave videos and another. So many fun inside jokes, but funny enough to watch until you understand them :)
I've missed all 3 Follow Fridays so far, so here are my suggestion for YouTube channel:
WheezyWaiter--He has clones, a whale tank in his apartment, loves coffee (and when it's done) and is thinking about making Explosion Wednesday a thing. Basically a funny frequently updated channel with some stupid humor, some intelligent humor, and did I mention clones?? Here's a good intro to the channel and one of my recent fave videos and another. So many fun inside jokes, but funny enough to watch until you understand them :)
Comments
Post a Comment