
Don't

Forget

To

Blog

(in) April!
My great aunt got me started on this letter project last summer. Now everywhere I look I see letters. I'm hoping to have a complete set at some point. I realized as I was putting this together, that my lack of sophisticated HTML skills might get me in some trouble here. We'll see how creative I can get in some of this posting. Stay tuned for tomorrow's installment...
P.S. What do you think of one day a week doing a regular blog post? Not so creative, but just me talking?? Looking for input, so let's hear it.
I'll read whatever you put here. I'm diggin' the first post! Everyone at work was impressed with my mad skills (and yours, once I explained where the pics came from)
ReplyDeleteIt's true. The pictures are very amazing.
ReplyDeleteSaw your blog on blogeverydayapril and just wanted to say that I like your pictures
ReplyDeleteNice first day and I love the pictures. Do what you want it's your blog and more variety can't be a bad thing, right? I'm excited to see how it progresses because you have a theme, but it's pretty broad so who knows where it'll lead you? Can't wait for more.
ReplyDelete