Another random Becky talking at you blog. So excited for this weekend. I'm hanging out with the roommmates. You may not know this about me, but at the ripe old age of almost 25 (little over a month til I hit 25), I've only had 2 roommates. And both have turned out to be two of my bestest friends. I'm really lucky too. Both managed to get jobs in Iowa about an hour-ish from each other, so visiting them is rather convenient. Seeing them on average every 3-4 months does not cut it after spending every day with them for 4 and 2 years respectively! Which is why this is going to be short. $2 margaritas are calling!
I'll be back tomorrow with something exciting. Or so I hope.
So long for now from Margaritaville (or the roomie's apt)!

Gretchie and I on our way out for the night
Have fun!
ReplyDeleteJust a few days until its my turn! Whoo!
ReplyDelete