More original poetry. Some of this poetry I haven't really shared with other people before. The two non-personal ones I've shared in portfolios before, but the second two I've really only shared with 2 or 3 other people.
I apologize for the poor lighting. As I'm filming more, I realize that my apartment is not the best lit place at night :) Sorry! Also, this one's a bit choppy, I cut out some rambling and mumbles. I think it mostly makes sense.
Card video tomorrow. I'll edit it over lunch tomorrow :)
-B
I apologize for the poor lighting. As I'm filming more, I realize that my apartment is not the best lit place at night :) Sorry! Also, this one's a bit choppy, I cut out some rambling and mumbles. I think it mostly makes sense.
Card video tomorrow. I'll edit it over lunch tomorrow :)
-B
These are lovely! it's great to have snippets of memories recorded like that to remember how it felt at that moment. I think you're really brave to share them with everyone. I was especially love the line, "the urge to soar beneath the moon" - beautiful!
ReplyDelete