Ok, so I've uploaded a video to YouTube. I thought it was about time I turned on my keyboard again. :) (P.S. This is my first attempt at a video. I think it went pretty well.)
I'm thinking that iMovie is going to be my new obsession!
-B
I'm thinking that iMovie is going to be my new obsession!
-B
BYE!
ReplyDeleteSo modest! You have a beautiful voice. I enjoyed this so much. What is the song from? It reminds me a little of When She Loved Me from Toy Story 2 - your voice has a similar quality to Sarah McLauchlan.
ReplyDeleteMake more! =)
That was great, congrats on getting the iMovie thing figured out.
ReplyDeleteAnd we had a crazy thunderstorm last night too, so thanks for sending that my way!
Oh man. I've known you how long now and I don't remember ever hearing you really sing (besides singing around in the office). Awesome job, Becky!
ReplyDeleteBravo! Loved it!
ReplyDelete