I can do serene cards. In fact I've gotten pretty good at wedding cards. (Don't get any ideas...no more weddings for a while!) However, the funky colors and designs are my favorite. There's another fact about me: I love the color combination of bright pink and lime green. It's been my official color scheme for the last 5 years or so :)
This card is for Administrative Professional's Day. I'm pretty sure Diana doesn't read this blog. (If you do, you'd better act surprised or MA will kill me!)



Amy has requested I do 2 facts about each of my friends now. I think it sounds like fun. I think that (or a similar version of that) will be Monday's edition! :)
This card is for Administrative Professional's Day. I'm pretty sure Diana doesn't read this blog. (If you do, you'd better act surprised or MA will kill me!)
Amy has requested I do 2 facts about each of my friends now. I think it sounds like fun. I think that (or a similar version of that) will be Monday's edition! :)
Wow, that is so pretty; excellent work!
ReplyDeleteOoo, I'm excited about the friend facts blog.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, that looks brilliant.
ReplyDelete