Yay! Finally got this video edited. It's a 10-min video of a 2-hour process. I'm the slowest card maker ever.
This card is for a library donor. I've made a few cards for my director in the past, and she asked if I could make one for this particular person. The woman was an elementary school teacher so I figured cute and kid-like would work.
Hope you enjoy this video. I have no idea what I'm doing for tomorrow's last installment. Any ideas?? BEDA buddies, I need some help!!
-B
This card is for a library donor. I've made a few cards for my director in the past, and she asked if I could make one for this particular person. The woman was an elementary school teacher so I figured cute and kid-like would work.
Hope you enjoy this video. I have no idea what I'm doing for tomorrow's last installment. Any ideas?? BEDA buddies, I need some help!!
-B
That is so neat. Thanks for sharing. I love how the card came out.
ReplyDelete